Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I got a BIG brain bitch

The other night fucking talking with dudes I know about Guns, Germs, and Steel. Ever read it? I didn't really think so.

Anyway.

Jeri Diamond (the author) was on some old 'some word i forget' confirmation mess said this one crazy dude who's crib we bitch other people out at. Said damn Diamond don't do da damn thing and is using the already determined course of history to try and justify bitch ass Western Europe who be all on a colonial tip up until the mid-20th century.


Mad generic or came correct?

But yo, should a scene this biddy my holmes was trying ta freak who was over at the bat lair. Banging son. Like GZA/RZA cd's. That serious. I would not lie. I WOULD NOT LIE!


Wu-Tang 4life!

Anyway.

My other boy, who had been flipping the fine dime every which way but loose (remember that one? clint eastwood hard as hell and that monkey? a fool yo) he was talking bout Africa gotsta get dem selves in check and shit. They done let euro trash come over there all flagrant like, nuns bo-guarding through the sahara and giving brothers bad land rights deals. Then they got to be on some old Mugabe mess just to correct the piece. But the one crazy dude paused that mess quick and was quick like to be africans tooks the shiz-nit from the euro trash that they wanted cause they wanted it and how Western Europe explored and colon-iz-ized just because they went through they natural resources on the quickeness and required otha lands to replenish they's advancing needs. Word like how they'd start chewing on veal like it was the trump tight shit but to get the veal you gotta kill the animal young so there is wasted meat and shit. I know I want that damn new PS2 they rocking right now. My motherfuckin' motherfucka who live in eurodisney and shit talking bout there a bad ass version out there right now. I'm like cuz, just like them africans. All over that. give me dat cause i want it and while you at it hows about one of dem phat amsterdam blunts and that Page Six bitch from the WWE show I watched last week when they was in London.


Sipping on some apple juice and shit I bet yo


Monkey love

Anyway.

They was on some old let's argue all night long but i you can read dudes book and maybe ya'll can get wit the knowledge we was spittin the other night. Jeri "Diamonds is forever" gots mo' other books if you ain't already decided on his ass from me already yo.


{Cheap Ali G imitation yo.}

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Apucious,
I was looking for information about best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds when I discovered I got a BIG brain bitch, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

1:54 PM, December 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Apucious,
I was looking for information about best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds when I discovered I got a BIG brain bitch, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

12:37 PM, December 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Apucious,
Your blog is wonderful, although I got a BIG brain bitch isn't exactly what I was looking for: designer diamond jewelry, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in designer diamond jewelry, but during my search for more information I discovered I got a BIG brain bitch, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

9:39 AM, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Apucious,
Your blog is wonderful, although I got a BIG brain bitch isn't exactly what I was looking for: best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds, but during my search for more information I discovered I got a BIG brain bitch, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

11:41 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home