Sunday, April 10, 2005

OTHER ME'S

In just my second edition of 'Other Me's' I turn my attention to some prick named- get this- Michael Neal. You heard me right. That's his name. And he spells it with an 'a' instead of an 'i'. Excuse me, soup just flew out of my nostrils.

Okay, I'm stretching. I would like to lampoon this guy, in fact that's the whole premise of OTHER ME's. But truth be told this Michael Neal has carved out a pretty nice little niche for himself. Midday talk show gig. Possibly the only Connecticut school of broadcasting graduate who managed to parlay it into a career. And a singer/songwriter wife who's top 40 in Europe and probably writes admiring love songs about him while they're high off their ass on grass and mid-priced red wines each first Saturday of every month. She got legs too.

Michael enjoys movies, music, travel, reading, and cooking. Wait a fuck's sake! So do I. See what I mean? I'll have to dig deeper in my drawer of sarcasm for this one. Take a look at the guys hair then. Maybe he used to work for WKRP. And top button, buttoned! I know.


Les Nessman


For some reason when you google image Les Nessman you get a picture of Tyra Banks in just a bra. I can't wait to see what comes up for Schneider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home